Are you curious about yoga? Have you ever wondered, “what exactly is yoga?” Have you been thinking about starting or restarting a yoga practice? Are you looking to connect with yourself and this practice on a deeper level?
…without having to learn at a studio where everyone else seems to know what they’re doing (hint*hint* no one really knows ;-))
…without paying for expensive private lessons
…without having to leave your house
…without having to even change out of your pajamas!
What if there was an online course that…
- Allowed you to gain CONFIDENCE in your practice and learn from the comfort of your own home
- Was EASY to use and allowed you to go at your own pace
- Provided you with helpful resources that you could keep forever to SUPPORT you for years to come
- Are looking to understand what yoga is and if it’s for you
- Have heard so many great things about yoga, but you’re not convinced it will help YOU
- Feel confused with all the poses and don’t know where to start
- Feel disconnected from your body
- Are curious around what style of yoga is best for you
- Are looking for something to help you find more peace and less stress in your life
- Tried a yoga class or two and didn’t feel relaxed at all
- Don’t understand how sitting still in meditation is supposed to help
- Cardio is your exercise and don’t think yoga is right for you
- Feel intimidated going to a yoga class in a studio until you have a basic understanding of the practice and the postures
Listen, I’ve been there before.
When I first started practicing yoga, it took me awhile to go consistently. I felt really out of place and the teacher was saying things in another language (which I later learned was Sanskrit) and part of me was fearful I had accidentally joined a cult!
It wasn’t until much later when I committed to a 200 hour (and expensive) teacher training program that I learned more about the practice and how it fit in with my life.
13 years later, I don’t even recognize the person Yoga has helped me to become. I’m happier and healthier than I’ve ever been – and most importantly – Yoga has given me the tools to craft the life I’ve always wanted.
I live in my dream city, San Francisco, teaching yoga and building a beautiful community, married to the greatest love of my life, and most importantly…I love the person I’m becoming. I live my life with PURPOSE.
So now you might be wondering…
How did yoga do all that?
I thought yoga was a workout, what does that have to do with redesigning my life?
And the answer is…
I started noticing how yoga wasn’t just making me physically flexible, but mentally, and emotionally as well. Yoga is a practice that brings you closer to your true self. And when we’re connected with your true self, it’s easier to say no to things that don’t serve us and yes to those that light us up. We become better friends, partners, parents, and coworkers.
That flexibility came from…
- Learning which yoga style was right for me
- Studying the 8 limbs (or parts) of yoga, and not just the physical exercises
- Learning how to breathe in yoga, and spending time connecting with my breath and body
- Understanding the origins of yoga, what it is, and how it works
- Getting to know myself and taking responsibility for the things in my life I want to change
- And so much more…
And now I’ve taken these lessons and turned them into an easy to follow course called…
Yoga 101 – the tools and support you need to start or restart your yoga practice.
Hi! I'm Taylor. Yoga Teacher, Yoga Coach, Online Course Creator and Founder of the Taylor Pangman Yoga School.
I believe that yoga is a tool to help us navigate life, to get to know ourselves a little better, and to connect with the world around us. My teaching style is a take what you need and leave the rest kinda deal. Yoga is a lifelong practice, and part of the beauty of it is that you'll never run out of layers to peel back when you're getting to know yourself. My courses are designed to help you dive deeper into your practice, open your mind to new possibilities, relax your body from a busy day, and help you reconnect with yourself and your breath.
My courses are the resources I wish I had when I first started my yoga practice.
Yoga has transformed my life, and I hope that my courses help ignite curiosity for you along your yoga journey.
Enroll now to start your yoga journey and find empowerment through breathe and movement.
Namaste my friend!
I want to share this program with you so you can create the practice and life you've always wanted! :-)
Here's what's included:
10% off webinar promo ends in...
Use code: TPYOGA to save 10% (Pay-in-full option only)
Get started now!
Yoga 101 is a self-paced, 100% online program, guaranteed to take you from stressed, confused and skeptical…
- Understanding Yoga
- Empowered in your practice
- Knowing which style is right for you
- Confident to walk into any yoga class
- And creating a life of PURPOSE!
Upon enrollment, you’ll have immediate access to all course content, including:
- Video lessons
- Helpful Links/Resources
- Online Community
24/7 access to the members-only community to ask questions and network with other yogi’s starting (or restarting) their yoga practice
- Lifetime Access Across All devices (including all future updates)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can benefit from Yoga 101?
High School Students
Stressed-out Corporate Professionals
25 years old and younger
25 years old and older
Students looking to go deeper in their practice and learn more than just the physical poses
Students struggling to feel confident in their practice
Anyone who uses props in class
Anyone who doesn’t use props in class
Those who don’t know what I mean by “props”
…anyone who wants to create a life of PURPOSE and get to know themselves and this practice a little deeper!
Not sure if it’s right for you? E-mail me directly at [email protected] and let’s chat! :-)
I’m SO sure you’ll love this program, that I GUARANTEE it
If, within 30 days of purchasing the Yoga101 digital course, you are unhappy with it, I’ll give you your money back.
All I ask is you send proof that you implemented the required work (completed all funsheets) and if you didn’t feel more confident in your practice, I’ll refund you.
Are you ready to finally stop DREAMING about what a yoga practice can do for your life, and start taking ACTION?